Friday, May 11, 2012

Shopping Haul :D

GREETINGS! I`m here today with shopping haul updates! :D
Went over to Farenheit 88, Sungei Wang & Times Square for another shopping spree todayy & so i`m gunna show ya`ll the stuff that I bought! HEHE

So lets start!


Da Louis @ Farenheit 88;


I didn`t buy much this time round but i`m still pleased with what I bought! The first visit was @ Sunway Pyramid branch after CNY, which means freshly recieved ang pau money hehehe~ What drew me to the shop originally was the Korean music that they were playing at the shop. I purposely stroll front & back just to listen to the songs and decided what the heck, just go in & have a look. & then I realized ZOMG their stuff is so moddafukkin madd cute. & their stuff are imported/handmade from Korea (which justifies the prices for these cute trinkets) At the time, they also had another promotion but I did not know about it. I just bought a few stuff not planning on exceeding my budget. But the salesgirl informed me of their current promo at the time which was to spend above RM150 in a single receipt & get a free tote bag. I couldn`t resist. I`m such a total sucker for these things. Imagine, I went hunting for more things to buy just to hit the RM150 target LOL The Sunway branch seems a tad bit more satisfying with the choices of accessories sold compared to the one @ Farenheit 88. But then again i probably just didn`t like the new arrivals this season. :/
*shrugs* OFF TO THE HAUL!

& so they currently have another promotion in conjunction with Mothers Day; spend RM120 above in a single receipt and get a jewellery box (worth RM79.90) absolutely free!


Honestly from the picture, i was expecting it to be a tad bit bigger (lol) in real life.
It`s a normal assumption.! xD



Pretty pretty earrings! Heart locket & Eiffel Tower combo;
@ RM23.90



Lookie the pretty trinkets! 3 in 1 Juicy Couture inspired bracelet;
@RM38



This was actually the final grab to top up that total to RM120 to get the precious jewellery box.
(the irony is that I just needed 10 cents more to RM120, fml)
Cute turquoise pearl/lace combo hair tie;
@RM16



holy momma, this bag was a total steal! I fell in love at first sight. <3
There were 2 other colours (black & beige) but this caught my eye the most.
Light brown tote/sling bag;
RM68
I REGRET NOTHING!
LAST PIECE NO LESS!



& finally the super cute jewellery box which was the main reason to why I was here in the first place! it has a 3 level compartment & a mirror on the cover when the box is opened. It comes in 2 colours (purple & beige) and is of smooth velvet material! The beige seemed like the safer option but I was afraid of it getting dirty easily, plus it was a common colour. I wanted to be special (lol) The size of the box can be compared to on the first picture of the total goodies I got. agak-agak la. I was contemplating on buying one at it`s original price and get it`s total up to RM120 and get the other colour free cause i was being too fickle on which colour to choose, silly me!

ANYWHOS; here are photos of the previous/first ever visit to Da Louis @ Sunway!
p/s: the prices may be inaccurate due to my poor memory, please forgive. :P


TADAA! now for the individual shots;



x2 of these (cousin & sister bought)
3 in 1 Heart/Ribbon ring set;
@RM21.90 each



Personal fave: Key & Locket ear ring combo;
@RM39.90
(it sounds exensive, i know. but it`s not cheap plastic kinda shit. It feels weighty & looks very well made)



Maroon/Pink hair tie w/ coin;
@RM13-RM16.



Black Ribbon hairband w/ heart charm;
@RM19.90.



Hello Kitty frame glasses;
@RM39.90.
I know most of you must think i`m an idiot for spending so much on this, YES I`M AWARE MAJORITY CAN FIND THEM FOR 1/4 OF THE PRICE, spare my bitterness. Bear in mind I bought this during the beginning of the year & I had been searching high & low for this. & now its everywhere- dirt cheap. I won`t say I regret because mine doesn`t look dirt cheap! :D matte frame & glossy pink ribbon FTW <3



They gave me an RM10 voucher which was included in their promo along with the bag, & they put it in an ang pau too! LOL They should extend the voucher duration. i think they gave me about a month? I still have it, which obviously means it`s expired xD



& so this is the bag I got for free~ It was either brown or blue; god knows how much I despise blue. x) People who know me, will know that these kinda bags aren`t my style; but I grew into it. I bring it to work most of the time :D



This be the Sunway Pyramid branch;
Sunway Pyramid
LG1-02A, LG1 Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall
Tel: 03-56367633



& this be the Farenheit 88 branch;
Fahrenheit88
Lot F1-31, 1st Floor Fahrenheit88 Bukit Bintang
Tel: 03-21423633

Do visit their site, their stuff are really really cute, I KIDD U NOT! For the lazy couch taters out there, you can order the accessories straight from their website, so it`s best for those who are interested and are too far away to go visit their shoplots. Don`t forget to like their page on Facebook too! Kamsahamnida!


Now back to the main haul updates!


L-R; Ankle lace skirt @RM35, Red lace collar @RM15, Times Square
White washed-off jeans @RM29.90, Black chiffon frill top @RM25, Sg. Wg.





Black coloured contacts;
@RM29
I needed new ones with power. all I have left are ones that are at 0.00 degree & I am partially blind when working lol



Turquoise bellyring stud (long);
@RM30.
I originally enquired on ear piercing services, RM18 for both ears and RM8 for one side.
Then i asked if she could give me a discount on the belly ring, she said RM25. & so i very 'bo liao' asked if i could get this stud and the piercing for RM30. & she was like "ok la ok la, special just for you" LOLOLOL i know no shame when it comes to haggling. xD



This cutie was actually from a previous visit but i`ll just include it here :D I saw the same thing awhile back from the same place (Times Square) but diff shop; and it cost like RM79.90. Had a heartattack and left. But this time round I found the exact same thing, different floor, different shop, selling it for only RM50~ the pearl string is for shoulder strap, & there is a longer pink detatchable strap for sling. it was the last and only stock available (& mom haggle for me so i got it for RM45) HEHEHE imma lucky bashtard. x)




LOL I instagram-ed it with a cute dress I bought on that same day which cost RM49.90.
M2 (youngest sister) suggested I buy it (cause it looked a little too small for me) as a motivation for myself to lose weight. But the moment I got home & tried it on- it fit. MWAHAHA the back is a zip-up with stretchy elastic at the top so its adjustable to fit certain body sizes. (:


Heres the close-up for the Red lace collar! It seems that the detatchable collars are very "heng" now, but they are so muddafukkin expensive! Bitch, everywhere I went, it was RM39.90 MINIMUM. Don`t even get me started on the pearl kinds. Might as well I buy a new shirt and cut off the bloody collar. ==; I was on the verge of giving up on this accessory until I came across a shop in TS (forgot what name) which sold these for RM15. I shat my pants. IF THIS WAS RM39.90 I'd believe! the designs were more limited but this was a good steal. I love myself.


If you have any questions on the stuff I bought, don`t hesitate to leave a comment below~ I will probably update more of my previous hauls which I did not include in the blog before in the next blog post.  `Till then~
-elle.

No comments: